Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rubble

This post is just a quick update on whats been happening over the last month and a half. Basically i have been swamped with work i've had to do at college for my PhD and regardless i've been playing poker when i didn't really have the time. My play during this period has been really down. I bust my FTP account following many runs of going over $1000 and below $300. It was all on the $0.25/$0.50 tables. My pokerstars account has experienced the same fate and it has largely been to bad brm and most of all bad play i think. Right now im going to start rebuilding on PS. Wish me luck!!

Current Balance: $330

1 comment:

Diego el magnifico said...

Hi,

I would like to present you our website: www.neopoker.fr
It talks about the poker actuality
I propose you to visit our site, and let us know what is your feelings.
Could i ask you if it's possible to add our link (con the anchor text: "Poker en ligne") on your website ?

thank you and best regards

Jean